SilverFox Fabric Expansion Joints Australia, are Non-Metallic and are used for absorbing movements between joining connections in gas conveying ducts and pipe-lines. The movements can be caused by thermal expansion of the ducting/pipe system, wind conditions or vibrations from other system components or machines. In addition, SilverFox fabric expansion joints can serve as seals and compensate for installation misalignment.
- Dimensions any size or shape can be supplied.
- Temperature range: -50c to +1000c
- Pressure: -50 kPa to + 50 kPa.
- Medium: dry, wet & aggressive.
- For clean air systems.
- For flue gas with low acid content.
- For flue gas with high acid content.
- For optimal resistance against chemical attack or high pressure.
- For flue gas with dust loads
- Multi Layered Fabric Expansion Joints
- Insulation Bolsters.
- Single Layer. (fabrics, plastics and Fluoroelastomers)
- Fluor plastics. (PTFE, FEP and PFA.)
- Fire Seals.
- Insulation Blankets
Scope of Supply:
Fabric Joints and Bolsters can be supplied endless or open ended.
- Steel parts such as backing flanges and sleeves.
- Preassembled unit assembly. (Fabric, bolster and steel frame.)
- Service – supervision, installation and inspections.
- Technical and engineering support.
- Refurbish fabric expansion joint unit assembly.
- Coal & Gas Fired Power Plants
- Gas Turbines
- Cement Plants
- Metallurgical Processes
- Oil & Gas Plants
- Paper Industry
- Chemical & Fertiliser Plants
- Food Beverage