SilverFox Rubber Expansion Joints Australia, are Non-Metallic flexible connector of natural or synthetic elastomers, fluoroplastics and fabrics with metallic reinforcements to provide stress relief in piping systems due to thermal and mechanical vibration and / or movements. Features include flexibility and concurrent movements in either single or multi arch type construction, isolation of vibration and noise, resistance to abrasion and chemical erosion.
- Dimensions from Dia 25mm to 5000mm and other Profiles.
- Temperature Range: -40c up to 260c.
- Pressure: Full Vacuum to +2100 kPa.
- Engineered to meet Clients Operating Conditions.
- For Piping Systems.
- For Tank Settlement Connections.
- For Pump, Fan, Blower, Vacuum and Compressor Connections.
- For Hydraulic & Air & Cooling systems.
- For HVAC systems.
- Single Arch Expansion Bellow.
- Multi Arch Expansion Bellow. (for large movements.)
- Rectangular & Oval Arch Bellows.
- “U” Type Hose Connectors
- Filled Single or Multi Arch Expansion Bellow. (for turbulence & solids.)
- Reduced Type Taper expansion Bellows.
- Custom Engineered Types.
Scope of Supply:
- Rubber Expansion Bellows Connection to any Flange Standard.
- Retaining Rings Electroplated, Hot Dip Galvanised or Stainless Steel.
- Retraining Control Units in Steel or Stainless Steel.
- Service – Supervision, Installation and Site Inspections & Surveys.
- Technical and Engineering Support.
- Coal & Gas Fired Power Plants.
- Cement Plants.Steelworks & Smelters.
- Metallurgical Processes.
- Oil & Gas Plants.
- Paper Industry.
- Chemical & Fertiliser Plants
- Food & Beverage.
- Desalination Plants.
- Sewerage & Waste and Water Plants.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 0448 889 914